- 400 grams of fresh tuna filet
- 2 shallots
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower or olive oil
- 6 tablespoons of red kidney beans, tin or jar
- 6 tablespoons of cooked corn, tin or jar
- 6 tablespoons of cooked green beans, in strips
- 6 tablespoons of cooked carrots, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of Cajun spices
- 8 tablespoons of La Trappe Blond, 30cl bottle
- 8 small taco shells
- Ground pepper and salt to taste
8 tablespoons La Trappe Blond (6,5%)More about La Trappe Blond (6,5%)
- Finely slice the tuna filet, sprinkle with a little salt and leave it to rest for a while.
- Peel and chop up the shallots. Heat up oil in a wok or frying pan and stir-fry the tuna filet.
- Add the shallots, stir-fry briefly, stir in the beer and heat up well briefly.
- Stir in the Cajun spices and bring to taste with a little salt and pepper.
- Mix the vegetables.
- Briefly heat up the taco shells according to the instructions.
- Distribute the vegetable mix across the taco shells and arrange the tuna filet with a little sauce on top.
- Serve with a chilled glass of La Trappe Blond.
Recipe from Han Hidalgo