- 500 grams of (wild) salmon filet
- 2 small courgettes
- 2 shallots
- 6 tablespoons of La Trappe Tripel
- 5 tablespoons of sunflower or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of small capers
- Freshly grounded pepper and salt to taste
6 tablespoons La Trappe Tripel (8%)More about La Trappe Tripel (8%)
- Peel and chop the shallots.
- Cut the courgette into longitudinal slices using a grater or peeler.
- Put them in a dish, cover in 2 tablespoons of oil, sprinkle salt on top and leave for 15 minutes.
- Grill the slices of courgette under the grille or on the barbeque on both sides until light brown.
- Cut the salmon filet into slices and sprinkle a little salt on top.
- Heat up three tablespoons of oil in a wok or frying pan and stir-fry the salmon.
- Add shallot and continue to stir-fry.
- Add six tablespoons of La Trappe Tripel and continue to heat up well for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Let it cool down and disentangle using a fork.
- Distribute the salmon across the courgette, roll up, garnish with capers and secure with a cocktail stick if necessary.
- Serve with baguette or ciabatta, along with a chilled glass of La Trappe Tripel.
Recipe from Han Hidalgo