- 300 grams of fresh cod filet or another sturdy fish
- 6 tablespoons of leek rings
- 2 tablespoons of sunflower or olive oil
- 8 to 10 tablespoons of vegetable of fish stock
- a pinch of mild curry powder
- pastries, prebaked or ready-to-use
- ground pepper and salt to taste
- La Trappe Puur, as an accompanying ale
One glass La Trappe PUUR (4,7%)More about La Trappe PUUR (4,7%)
- If you use prebaked pastries, bake them in the oven according to the instructions and allow them to cool down.
- Slice the cod filet, sprinkle with a little salt and leave it to rest for a while.
- Wash the leek rings and let them drain. Heat up the oil in a wok and briefly stir-fry the slices of cod filet.
- Add the leek and continue to stir-fry.
- Stir in the stock and mild curry powder and heat up well briefly, so that most of the liquid will have evaporated.
- Allow to cool down a little and fill the pastries.
- Serve with a chilled glass of La Trappe Puur.
Recipe from Han Hidalgo