- 500 grams of turkey breast (or chicken breast), organic quality
- 1 small leek
- 8 tablespoons of poultry stock
- 8 tablespoons of La Trappe Blond
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower or olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 200 grams of pasta
- 1 tablespoon of finely cut chopped chives
- Freshly grounded pepper and salt to taste
8 tablespoons La Trappe Blond (6,5%)More about La Trappe Blond (6,5%)
- Cook the pasta al dente and keep warm.
- Cut the leek into rings, rinse and leave to drain in a colander.
- Slice the turkey or chicken breast, sprinkle a little salt on top and leave for a while.
- Heat up oil in a wok or frying pan and stir-fry the turkey breast.
- Add the leek and continue to stir-fry.
- Now add the poultry stock and beer and heat up well for another 3 to 4 minutes on the highest setting.
- Stir in the cream cheese and add pepper and salt to taste.
- Arrange the hot pasta on preheated plates and distribute the slices of turkey breast and sauce over the pasta.
- Garnish with finely chopped chives.
- Serve with a chilled glass of La Trappe Blond.
Recipe from Han Hidalgo