- 200 grams of chestnut mushrooms
- 150 grams of broccoli
- 4 tablespoons of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons of sunflower or olive oil
- 1.5 dl. of fowl or vegetable stock
- 8 tablespoons of La Trappe Blond
- 175 grams of shell pasta or tagliatelle or any other type of pasta
- 2 tablespoons of finely cut leafy parsley
- 2 tablespoons of finely grated Parmesan cheese
- ground pepper and salt to taste
8 tablespoons La Trappe Blond (6,5%)More about La Trappe Blond (6,5%)
- Wash the broccoli and let it drain.
- Cook until tender and allow to cool down.
- Cut the hard bottoms off the chestnut mushrooms and chop them up.
- Heat up oil in a wok or frying pan and briefly stir-fry the mushrooms.
- Stir in the stock, put the heat source at the lowest setting and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the cooled-down broccoli and the ale towards the end of the simmer time.
- While stirring, heat up well at a higher setting for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in the cream cheese, bring to taste with salt and pepper and keep it hot.
- Cook the pasta with a pinch of salt in plenty of water.
- Drain the pasta and stir in the hot mixture of the chestnut mushrooms.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese and finely cut leafy parsley.
- Dish out on preheated plates and serve with a chilled glass of La Trappe Blond.
Recipe from Han Hidalgo