- 250 grams of lightly smoked filet of trout
- 4 tablespoons of peeled celeriac, in cubes or thin strips
- 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise (preferably homemade)
- 4 tablespoons of peeled tangy apple, cubed
- 6 tablespoons of La Trappe PUUR
- 1 tablespoon of finely chopped parsley
- 8 to 10 small, baked pastry casings (or more), ready-made
- Freshly grounded pepper and salt to taste
6 tablespoons La Trappe PUUR (4,7%)More about La Trappe PUUR (4,7%)
- Remove any bones from the lightly smoked trout with tweezers and slice the trout into pieces.
- Put in a mixing bowl along with the mayonnaise, celeriac and apple.
- Stir well, puree with a fork and gradually add the La Trappe PUUR.
- Add pepper and salt to taste.
- Put this mixture in the fridge for 1 hour and allow to set.
- Put the mixture into the pastry casings or on slices of baguette or ciabatta.
- Garnish with finely chopped parsley. Serve with a chilled glass of La Trappe PUUR.
Recipe from Han Hidalgo