- 4 doughnuts
- 150 grams of stoned dates
- 6 tablespoons of almond flakes
- 1 pinch of finely grated orange peel
- 8 tablespoons of La Trappe Quadrupel
8 tablespoons La Trappe Quadrupel (10%)More about La Trappe Quadrupel (10%)
- Cut the stoned dates in pieces and allow them to steep in the ale in a mixing bowl for 1 hour.
- Once steeped, put 4 tablespoons of almond flakes and the pinch of finely grated orange peel in a mixing bowl.
- Puree with a mixer. Met een staafmixer pureren.
- Cut the doughnuts in half, heat very briefly in a preheated oven and fill with the pureed dates.
- Garnish with 2 tablespoons of almond flakes.
- Serve with a small, slightly chilled glass (10 or 15cl) or a glass of La Trappe Quadrupel.
Recipe from Han Hidalgo