- 4 egg yolks
- 75 grams soft light-brown sugar
- Half a can (= approximately 200 grams) sweetened condensed milk
- 125 grams Mascarpone
- 1 lemon
1 bottle La Trappe Tripel (8%)More about La Trappe Tripel (8%)
- Cook a bottle of La Trappe Tripel until it is reduced to half its volume and then let it cool down until it's lukewarm.
- Whip the reduced beer au-bain-Marie style thick and creamy with 4 egg yolks and 75 grams soft brown sugar.
- Whip half a can (= approximately 200 grams) sweetened condensed milk in the mixture.
- Whip 125 grams Mascarpone with the grated peel of 1 lemon and mix in the beer mixture with a spatula.
- Line a small cake dish (content of 1 litre) with plastic cling film and pour the beer mixture into the dish.
- Also cover the top with cling film and put the dish in the freezer for about 4 hours.
- Twenty minutes before serving, take the dish out of the freezer and let the parfait become a bit soft at room temperature.
- Serve the parfait in thick slices, possibly combined with red fruit and/or whipped crème fraiche.
Recipe from Wina Nieuwenhuizen- van Dijk