- 500 grams of medium-sized mushrooms
- 1 full tablespoon of white castor sugar
- 2 dl. of white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of chopped chives
- 2 dl Isid’or
2 dl La Trappe Isid'or (7,5%)More about La Trappe Isid'or (7,5%)
- Clean the mushrooms and chop into quarters.
- Add all of the ingredients to the mushrooms and let it cook softly on a medium heat. Cook until all the juice is gone.
- Allow the mushrooms to cool down a bit, and then add a little sea salt and freshly chopped chives.
- Distribute the mushrooms across the La Trappe Isid’or hotpot. The mushrooms can also be used in various game salads.
Recipe from Kookstudio Herman Maessen, Reuver